CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
I'm just a little girl.. In terms of height and everything.. Haha..=]]

Saturday, March 15, 2008

FamiLy DaY.. >.<

family


Ateneo de Zamboanga University's Family day was celebrated on February 24, 2008. This event was held at William Kreutz Campus. It's theme was "Families Celebrating a Tradition of Companionship".

The Faculty & Staff prepared many surprizes for this event. To start the family day, families had their motorcade from the main campus to William Kreutz campus. When we arrived at the La Purisima, we had our first registration and the mass was held. After this the program had started. There were also games for the family to enjoy.

This celebration was a success for the families to have a bonding with each other. I myself also enjoy this event with my friends and family. The celebration was ended with fireworks dispaly.

0 comments: