CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
I'm just a little girl.. In terms of height and everything.. Haha..=]]

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Butterfly and dragonfly..

a. What did you learn in making the butterflies?
I learned that patient is a very important virtue in making handicrafts.. I also learned that we can do everthing if we try to do it..

b. Give at least three (3) significance of the artificial butterflies.
-can add beauty to anything where you put it.
-has many uses like for figurines, for give aways and etc..
-can serve as a gift..

c. Post descriptions to sell this item.
-It is yellow butterfly with green outlines. A design like it is very rare because it was personally designed by me. haha=]] My dragonfly is one of a kind because its body is color yellow and its wings are color pink. haha..=]] it also has a green glitter lining.. hehe..=]] so as you can see my butterflies are really unique and you can only buy these butterflies and dragonflies to me with a very affordable price.. (sales talk.?!)

0 comments: