CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
I'm just a little girl.. In terms of height and everything.. Haha..=]]

Friday, February 15, 2008


There is only one me..
And no one can ever replace me..

Sometimes I am not the person you want to be..

But I can be the best of myself, you'll see..


Having friends is my strength..
Even those whom I newly met..

Each of thm adds beauty to my life..

That I will treasure 'till the end of time..



I maybe short, I maybe loud..

I may not be tall and stout..

But I'm proud of being it..

Even sometimes they're tripping 'bout it..



Sometimes I don't make sense..

Sometimes I just make a mess..

I am not perfect as you can see..

Not the person you want me to be..

But you can have a friend as good as me..

5 comments:

sk8_core said...

nyc. may effort haha. ^^

chixie pixie said...

nice. :D

comment back ^^,

hEarTLesS KaY.. said...

nice xa geh,, as well as your blog.. x]..

Chelzie said...

YU are so mean geh!!!! hahaha!!!!
excuse me, correction lng, I'm not kenny rogers...ksi sa future pa un...wala pa kaya yan d2 sa Zamboanga...hahaha!!! ah basta...mas boto pa rin aq kay Mr. neat para sau...hahaha!!!! ang daya mo, may nkalimutan ka sa comment mo...san pla c Mr. Right? hahaha!!!!

L-e-s-L-i-E said...

ui.. nice..