CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
I'm just a little girl.. In terms of height and everything.. Haha..=]]

Friday, February 15, 2008

My DaY... =)

-> I really have a good day today with my friends, classmates and etc. Although I forgot about abstaining thingy(hehe.. nakakain ako ng meat.. huhu..). I also have fun in our practice (inde na xa maxadung nakakapagod.. haha.. relax-relax lng..). My day doesn't end without gossiping with my bestfriends(Inna, Chelzie, Des) about our crushes and some "chismis" (haha..). And it also doesn't end without seeing my crush (haha.. biro lng.. =P). Haizz.! My most awaited day is fast approaching. Good thing Oting knows my secret so he could help me in some personal matters(haha..). It was indeed a boring and exciting day. In the afternoon I was utterly bored we don't have teacher and i really want to sleep but I can't(HuHu..). It's okay because something funny had happen in our class butI will never tell you(haha..). ( woooh.! I hope I'll be lucky next week by not misplacing my wallet again && again.. Haha..=)) It was undeniably a perfect day for me today. Hehe.. <-

2 comments:

neni said...

go YU! hahaha. yu know what I mean.haha.

Anonymous said...

weee. haha. la lang. daan lang. comment ka rin po sa akin. weee.

ja here ^^